1 Full Day
This workshop explores the communication process, and examines a manager’s vital role in maintaining effective communication links within the organization. Communication Skills for Managers and Supervisors will develop the manager’s interpersonal skills in communicating with individuals and as well as with the team.
- Identify the barriers to communication and adapt strategies to overcome them
- Understand the importance of developing a listening approach to management
- Use problem-solving words and phrases effectively to handle challenging situations with peers, co-workers and subordinates
- Demonstrate handling challenging communication situations with others
- Communicate with confidence