1 Full Day
Developing and maintaining relationships with those we serve is vital to an organization’s success. This course will equip participants with the tools needed to be a success in today’s rapidly changing environment. The focus is on the essentials for successfully dealing with customers while building a professional image. Participants examine and practice techniques to handle a variety of situations including those where people are difficult, frustrate, angry, upset, or just plain confused.
- Meet customer needs through skilled service techniques
- Identify and practice communication approaches to build trust and relationships with customers
- Demonstrate professionalism in speech, tone, and attitude
- Uncover customer needs and wants
- Handle challenging situations by taking ownership and applying effective problem solving