1 Full Day
This workshop will teach employees that when differences are valued, productivity and respect increase. Participants learn to look beyond differences and focus on commonalities while exploring natural biases and stereotypical thinking. This workshop shows employees how to understand and respect differences and to be sensitive to people different from themselves.
- Use a common language in discussing diversity
- Understand how diversity extends beyond obvious characteristics of race and gender to include and liberate everyone
- Test and expand the understanding of workplace demographic trends
- Understand the history of diversity and approaches taken to address it
- Understand that diversity is an asset rather than a burden to be tolerated
- Understand the five generations in the workplace