1 Full Day
Day to day, everyone has the same amount of time. It cannot be stored or saved. Time management is like managing any other resource in that individual’s benefit from analysis. The tools to organize, plan, manage, and control time are the essentials of this course. Participants will analyze how to use their time, but also what problems they encounter and how to deal with those issues wisely.
- Complete a personal time audit and analysis learning individual strengths and weaknesses
- Identify typical time wasters and set strategies for minimizing each
- Set priorities and SMART goals that establish work and life balance thus reducing stress
- Learn to take an effective leadership role by managing the time management issues of urgency and importance
- Prepare an action plan implementing new, effective habits for greater productivity and success
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .