2 Full Days
This course examines the professional skills and abilities needed when dealing with both the internal and external customer. Participants learn how to say “no” tactfully, how to find win-win solutions, and how to defuse customers’ anger.
During the course, participants examine how to maintain a positive attitude and pleasant atmosphere while serving others. This course is designed to help the customer service associate maintain self-esteem and self-confidence even under stressful situations. Participants practice techniques to handle a variety of customer service situations.
- Define service excellence
- Demonstrate the use of problem solving words and phrases
- Partner with the customer for win-win solutions
- Say “no” tactfully and respectfully when needed
- Use effective verbal and non-verbal language
- Know how to maintain a professional image when under pressure
- Defuse angry customers
- Demonstrate the skills needed to balance stressful situations
- Develop confidence
- Use effective telephone etiquette
- Develop a customer service action plan for moving ahead