1 Full Day
Finding and keeping talented employees is important to an organization’s success. Selection of the wrong employee results in wasted time, increased errors, and reduced profits. This course develops the skills and abilities needed to plan for and conduct successful interviews.
- Learn to identify specific job requirements
- Understand the legalities of selection interviewing
- Demonstrate the ability to use behavioral interviewing
- Know how to ask the right questions to find out the information needed
- Understand and demonstrate different questioning strategies to uncover candidate qualities
- Practice interviews to refine and develop successful interviewing techniques
- Evaluate candidates using a systematic approach
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .