1 Full Day
Conflict in the workplace is disruptive, causing a wide range of problems such as low productivity, low morale, high stress levels, and turnover. That’s the bad news. The good news is that managing conflict effectively can be taught and practiced successfully creating new opportunities for growth. Participants learn to take responsibility for their emotions while resolving conflicts with others.
- Recognize attitudes and behaviors that create conflict
- Resolve conflict with constructive confrontation and resolution skills
- Analyze conflict situations and select appropriate strategies to resolve the differences
- Anticipate and prevent conflict
- Create conditions that encourage cooperation