1 Full Day
Basic Supervision is designed to give supervisors the basic skills, knowledge, and abilities to manage more effectively their areas of responsibility. Managing people in organizations can be challenging, though managing effectively is critical to meeting the organization’s objectives. This course is designed to help the supervisor understand their role and responsibilities in effectively leading others and managing work.
- Understand the legal responsibilities that come with a supervisory role
- Adapt leadership style to succeed in an ever-changing business environment
- Build employee trust
- Provide effective performance feedback
- Motive employees to succeed
- Communicate effectively with the work team and the entire organization
- Increase the effectiveness of their team by setting goals, communicating expectations, monitoring progress and documenting employee progress
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .