½ Day or 1 Full Day
During this workshop, participants explore the challenges and benefits of using e-mail to successfully communicate. Participants learn to improve their ability to write e-mails that are concise, clear, and courteous while improving their professional image at work.
- Identify the differences between “blind” and face-to-face communication
- Describe effective e-mail formats and style
- Identify information that is not appropriate for e-mail
- Learn and apply four basic writing rules
- Apply writing tips to reduce wordiness
- Review key grammar rules