Human Advantage offers a wide selection of training and professional development services. All of our training programs can be delivered on-site or virtually, individually or as a series of modules. We work with our clients to identify opportunities for improvement and solutions. We analyze needs and select the most appropriate strategy, methodologies, and content to maximize the learning experience and impact.
We are happy to respond to your organization’s unique or complex training needs by designing a custom training program or curriculum. We can also tailor any of our existing courses based on your audience and the nature of your training needs.
We are constantly updating, expanding, and refining our programs. If you are interested in a course that is not listed in our program catalog, please contact us.
We deliver learning solutions in a manner that both engages the learner and produces desired outcomes. Our programs are taught using a style that is practical, dynamic, and interactive. Participants are engaged in discussions, brainstorming, experiential learning activities, individual and group work, self-reflection, and information processing.
- On-Site Training
Our expert facilitators come to you at the location of your choice—saving you time and money. Our on-site programs can also be tied into a function that is already planned and can build on your core messages and goals. Learn more about On-Site Training.
- Virtual Training
Our virtual facilitator is dynamic and engaging. We use a variety of virtual techniques such as polls, chats, breakout groups, annotation, and other activities to keep participants engage and attentive during the sessions. Learn more about Virtual Training.
We provide the following services to help you and your organization grow and reach full potential:
- Coaching— Personalizes help and support for individuals handling challenging situations, learning new skills, and working to change behaviors.
- Competency Identification — Identifies skills, knowledge, and personal traits needed for success in a particular function, and evaluates and reports on performance indicators to signal adjustments needed for success.
- Customization — Modifies program exercises, role-plays, and text materials specific to any industry.
- Design — Develops meetings, programs, written materials, and events for specific business cultures and environments.
- Facilitation — Leads group process toward problem-solving, strategic planning, and team building.
- Keynote Presentations — Delivers lively and interesting programs as part of a training curriculum, conference, trade show, and staff events.
- Organizational Development — Provides team and individual coaching to support organizational change.
Since 1988, Human Advantage has designed and delivered lively, effective professional development training programs. We are able to develop programs on new topics in order to meet an organization’s particular needs. We customize existing course materials to include specific client-related examples. Select from our full list of courses below.
- ProActive Management Curriculum Series
- The Leadership Journey Curriculum Series
- The Invincible M.A.S.K.™ Curriculum Series
- The Business Writing Curriculum Series
- The Exceptional Customer Experience Curriculum Series
- The Supervisory Development Curriculum Series
- Active Listening
- Advanced Briefing Techniques
- Applying Time Management Strategies
- Assertive Communication Skills for Women
- Assertiveness Training
- Basics of Office Administration I
- Basics of Office Administration II
- Becoming a Customer Service Ambassador
- Briefing Techniques
- Briefing Techniques and Presentation Skills
- Business Writing for the Professional
- Business Writing for the Professional 2
- Business Ethics
- Business Etiquette
- Business Writing, Grammar and, Proofreading
- Change Happens All the Time
- Coaching Superior Performance
- Coach-the-Coach with DISC
- Communicating for Results
- Communication Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Conflict Resolution
- Consultative Selling
- Creating the New Normal – Moving Forward During the Pandemic
- Creative Problem Solving
- Creativity and Innovation
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service: Customer Driven Service
- Customer Service: Creating Service Success
- Customer Service is a Good H.A.B.I.T.
- Customer Service: Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Delegating for Results
- Developing High Performing Teams
- Diversity Training
- Documenting Discipline
- Effective Team Participation
- Effective Time Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Email Etiquette
- Developing High Performing Teams
- Employee Engagement: Fully Engaging the Power of Your People
- Energizing the Power of You
- Enhancing Your Professional Image
- Essentials of Communicating with Tact & Finesse
- Essentials of Leadership
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Facilitation Skills
- Generations in the Workplace
- Hiring Top Performers
- Interpersonal Communication with DISC
- Interviewing Skills for Employee Promotion
- Interviewing Skills for Managers
- Leadership & Self-Awareness with DISC
- Leadership for Non-Supervisors
- Leadership Skills for Women
- Leading Change
- Listening and Memory Development
- Maintaining Quality Customer Service in a Stressful Environment
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace
- Managing Diversity
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Managing Stress Before It Manages You
- Managing the Remote Office (Virtual Office) New Course
- Managing the Writing of Others
- Mastering Meetings
- Mastering Remote Meetings
- Negotiation Skills for Women
- Office Politics
- Pandemic Pivot – Our New Normal
- Performance Evaluations
- Presentation Skills – Present with Confidence to Inspire Any Audience
- ProActive Management Program Package
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Professionalism in the Workplace—Business Etiquette
- Project Management for the Non-Project Manager
- Reading Comprehension & Analytical Skills
- Selling is a H.A.B.I.T.
- Setting Leadership Priorities
- Sexual Harassment
- Staying Productive and Positive During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Strategic Thinking
- Successful Intergenerational communication
- Successful Performance Feedback
- Supervisor Success Skills Level 1: The Role of the Supervisor
- Supervisor Success Skills Level 2: Improving Productivity & Performance
- Take the Lead: Leadership Skills for Women
- Team Building
- Technical Writing
- Telephone Techniques and Email Etiquette
- The Leadership Journey Program Package
- The Power of Listening
- The Supervisor’s Toolkit
- Time and Stress Management
- Time Management Online Online Course
- Win-Win Negotiations
- Writing Performance Objectives
- Working from the Remote Office (Virtual Office) New Course
- Working with You is Killing Me