1 Full Day
Everyone negotiates something every day. This happens when we discuss deadlines with a boss, projects with a co-worker, and commitments on a project with a team. This one-day program teaches methods for negotiating our priorities and commitments in a professional way without “getting taken” or getting angry.
- Ability to understand and value differing negotiation styles
- Apply the fundamental principles of give and take to create win-win results
- Effectively prepare to problem solve with an understanding of the needs of others
- Ability to ask questions and listen “between the lines” for what people really want
- Know how to overcome “deal breakers”